- Listing: La Canada Spanish Colonial
- Listing: La Canada Mid Century
- Listing: Leased- French Revival
- Listing: Spanish Gem in Rossmoyne
- Listing: Coming Soon- Character Home in Rossmoyne
- Listing: SOLD- Oakmont Mid Century- Represented Buyer
- Listing: SOLD- Rossmoyne Ranch- Represented Buyer
- Listing: SOLD- La Canada Traditional- Represented Buyer
- Listing: SOLD- La Crescenta Bungalow
- Listing: SOLD- La Crescenta Duplex w/ Multiple Offers
- Listing: La Canada Starter- SOLD
- Listing: 14 Offers!- SOLD
- Listing: SOLD- Multiple Offers Over ASking
- Listing: SOLD-Multiple Offers Over Asking Price!
- Listing: SOLD-Glendale Gem
- Listing: SOLD- Glendale Charm
- Listing: SOLD- Pasadena Charm
- Listing: SOLD- Glendale View & Pool
- Listing: SOLD- La Canada Traditional
- Listing: SOLD- Serene Setting!
- Listing: SOLD- Character Spanish in Rossmoyne
- Listing: SOLD OVER ASKING PRICE- Tranquility in the Woodlands
- Listing: Montecito Park Ranch- SOLD WITH MULTIPLE OFFERS
- Listing: Townhome w/ Panoramic Views- SOLD IN 5 DAYS!
- Listing: Single Story Contemporary- SOLD OVER ASKING!
- Listing: Montecito Park Ranch- SOLD OVER ASKING!
- Listing: Character English in Rossmoyne- *SOLD in 4 Days!*
- Listing: Alta Canada- SOLD
- Listing: Great View - SOLD
- Listing: Cal Tech - Sold!
- Listing: SOLD FAST!!!!
- Listing: Sold in 4 Days!
- Listing: Spectacular Views!
- Listing: Move Right In!
- Listing: Large Lot-Serene Setting!
- Listing: Wonderful Mid-Century Contemporary!
- Listing: Location! Location! Location!
- Listing: Charming English Cottage!
- Listing: Jewel in La Canada!
- Listing: Great Value!
- Listing: Diamond in the Rough!
- Listing: College Hills!
- Listing: Rossmoyne Gem!
- Listing: Immaculate Co-op!
- Listing: Charm Plus Value!
- Listing: Spanish Character Home!
- Listing: Delightful Move-in Ready Condo!
- Listing: Serene Canyon Setting!
- Listing: Rossmoyne Character Home!
- Listing: Great Neighborhood!
Phone: (818) 949-7830
Info: About Jennie Manders, GRI, SRES
As an independent residential real estate broker, Jennie Manders has done more to raise the bar in her industry than nearly any other broker or realtor in her region. Overall, she is one of the Top Ten residential real estate brokers with Dilbeck GMAC, the largest, independent brokerage in Los Angeles County and one of the Top 100 brokerages in the United States.
With an office in the upscale community of La Canada, adjacent to the majestic Angeles National Forest, the Jennie Manders Home Team represents both Buyers and Sellers of estates, single family homes, apartment buildings, townhouses and condominiums. These properties and homes are located in the culturally and economically diverse San Fernando and San Gabriel Valley cities of Glendale, Burbank, Pasadena, South Pasadena, San Marino, Arcadia, Monrovia, La Canada and La Crescenta.
As a residential real estate broker since 1986 (and a realtor since 1983), Jennie has established a reputation for going above and beyond the level of service required. Working with sellers, she provides a knowledge base of resources that helps her clients with every aspect of selling their cherished properties. From staging the home’s interior to improve its salability to locating and hiring trustworthy craftspeople and landscapers to increase the value of the property, Jennie’s services provide significant value to her clients.
For those seeking to purchase the home of their dreams, Jennie’s 29 years of experience is essential. With her thorough knowledge of the neighborhoods complete with the value of its homes, finely- honed negotiation skills and expertise with just about every aspect of problem solving, Jennie serves as a skilled advocate for her buyer clients.
As a testament to her level of service, Jennie consistently receives awards from her industry. In 2008, she was one of Dilbeck’s Top Ten Agents, nationally, out of 800 agents in their system and in previous years, has consistently placed on their Top Five List. One of her highest honors, though, was The Dilbeck Customer Service Award in 2006, for her receipt of the highest number of customer and peer group recommendations. In doing so, both her clients and those with whom she works celebrated Jennie’s overall dedication to service.
Jennie Manders has earned several, special designations during her career. This includes the designation as Gradate Records Institute (GRI) in completing this concentrated, Masters Program for housing industry specialists. Additionally, she is a Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) with expertise in working with seniors and their special housing needs. She is also an E-Pro, trained to effectively work with Internet consumers using web-based communications and sales tools.
Jennie Manders is a member of the California Association of Realtors (CAR) and the National Association of Realtors (NAR). She holds a Bachelors degree from California State University, Northridge (CSUN) where she majored in Psychology. Prior to her work in real estate, she was a Human Resource Generalist for nearly a decade helping management and employees with recruitment, benefits, training and many other administrative needs.
She is a Crescenta Valley resident and an active member in several service groups and charities, principally Angel Flight, a non profit organization that provides free transportation to medical facilities for non-emergency medical care for cancer patients and also services special needs children, among others. Jennie serves as executive director for Angel Flight while her husband, Alan, serves as its director while piloting flights for patients aboard his private plane.